1. Warm-up (So Close) — Same but wide squats.
2. Squats (Starry Eyes) — The real killer comes in the calf raises. I hate it with a vengeance. Wait for what comes after this track which the instructor cued perfectly (not)
3. Chest (Killer Queen) — I don’t know the real choreography, this awesome instructor, cued it so badly. I’ll still go to her classes and who doesn’t like Queen? But the choreography? Awful. Glen, if you’re reading this, explain the choreo better to your tribe.
4. Back and Leg (UCLA) — It’ll get mellow for this track, I promise. Just dead rows, high pulls, and clean and presses.
5. Triceps (Hustle) — Oh, Glen, you just like to torture your tribe. The only good thing was P!nk was singing it. Kickback rows, overhead extensions w/ plate, and Jack pushups
6. Biceps (Dies Irae) — Fast paced, bottom halves, but please take a break in the middle of the track.
7. Lunges (Pica) — They pick foreign language singers for the lunge track lately and the instructor says she uses it for her Zumba class, exact same moves as last release.
8. Shoulders — (Do It Again) — Front raises, side raises, Mac raises, and rear delt raise, all with plates.
9. Core — (No New Friends) — C crunch, bicycle kicks, and hip bridges.
10. Cooldown — (Miracle) Try to guess!